GentleBirth is a childbirth education course developed by Irish doula Tracy Donegan that teaches how to use self hypnosis, relxation, meditation and more.
Donegan is a former HypnoBirthing teacher, but then developed GentleBirth based on the research of Dr. Michel Odent, Dr Sarah J Buckley and Dr. Grantly Dick Read whom are all natural childbirth pioneers.
This course takes on a more scientific approach, using evidence based research to explain why and how a woman’s body is built for birth.
She uses examples of sports science to show how birth can be comfortable and not a traumatic experience as portrayed in the media.
GentleBirth assists in replacing fear and anxiety with confidence and control. During the course parents learn how to tune out distractions and tune in to their natural birthing instincts.
Self hypnosis and relaxation is the key to reducing the hormones that increase pain levels (adrenalin) and promoting the release of the hormones that help labor progress comfortably and quickly.
The Home Study Kit includes:
- 8 CDs (also available in mp3)
- 200 page Guidebook
- 1:1 support as you prepare for a positive birth
- Additional support in the GentleBirth Facebook support group (there are several professionals including midwives, lactation consultants etc. who can guide you and answer questions long after the course is over).
Get prepared for your positive birth NOW!
1- EZ Payment $97
Details of each disc/mp3:
- Disc 1 - GentleBirth Birth Rehearsal
Birth Rehearsal & Imagery
Music for Birth
- Disc 2 – GentleBirth Pregnancy
Morning Sickness No More
- Disc 3 – Breathing Techniques for Birth
How to Push
- Disc 4 – GentleBirth Postnatal
New Mother Meditation
- Disc 5 – For Men Only
Confident Birth Partner
New Dad Confidence
- Disc 6 – Special Circumstances
Get Labour Started (Induction)
- Disc 7 – Gentle Caesarean
Affirmations for a Positive Caesarean
- Disc 8 – GentleBirth on the Go (Car, Bus or Train)
Daily Positive Affirmations
This product is available as an Instant MP3 Download and Physical CD.